Government of Western Australia Drug and Alcohol Office

Contact us

You can contact us by phone, post or email.

If you need help for a drug or alcohol issue, contact the Alcohol and Drug Support Line, see the getting help section or browse our service directory.  

For media queries, go to news and media.

See our feedback page to make a complaint or provide a comment.

The Mental Health Commission and the Drug and Alcohol Office amalgamated on 1 July, 2015.  The joined organisation is called the Mental Health Commission.  While a new website is being developed, please visit the Mental Health Commission website for mental health related information.

Contact details

Mental Health Commission
GPO Box X2299
Phone: +61 8 6553 0600
Address: Level 1 & 2, 1 Nash Street, Perth WA  6000
Last updated on 08 September 2016